Seriously Delicious Last night I almost ordered in 😳. It was one of those nights. Then, I walked into the Yard. Took a look at the Kale and Chard I had growing and gave my head a shake. Here is a quick easy recipe you can throw together in less than 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- 1 small butternut, peeled and chopped into Moon Slices
- 1/2 Red Onion, chopped
- 3-5 whole roasted garlic cloves
- 1/2 small Zucchini, chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 large kale or chard slices, sliced thin
- handful of fresh parsley
- fresh thyme / chives ( of dried thyme if you dont have fresh)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Tsp vinegar
- Egg Noodles ( enough for two servings )
- Heat oven to 425 degrees
- Chop vegetables.
- Set aside Cherry tomatoes, Greens and Herbs.
- Add Vegetables, garlic, half 1/2 your herbs, 1/2 your oil, shake of salt and pepper.
- Roast until just golden ( about 10 min ).
- Meanwhile, cook noodles, and drain.
- Add greens and cherry tomatoes to pot with splash water
- Cook on high for 30 seconds, add vinegar
- Toss in Noodles, remaining oil, remaining fresh herbs
TIP: Keep some store bought roasted garlic off the Olive Bar in your fridge, seriously good in everything. Or, Make your Own: Roast a Whole Clove of Garlic in Foil w/ Olive oil @ 425 for 20-30 min.