You will not Miss the Dairy Trust me.
Packed full of veggies, this is pretty easy to throw together. If I had to explain the flavor it tastes just like the cream cheese you may have had in the past from your favorite bagel shop – without any of the dairy. ❤🌱❤
Who Doesn’t Love that!
First, you will want to put the following into your Blender:
- 1 8 Ounce Pack of Smoked Firm tofu
- A small shout out to SOY BOY This stuff is seriously amazing! Try not to eat it all while you are making this!
- 1/4 C. Nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup of soaked cashews
- 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Tahini ( Optional! )
Prep Your Veggies:
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach – remove the big stems. Steam and squeeze out water
- A pack of frozen spinach could also be used but fresh is tastier!
- 1 Carrot – grated
- 1/4 of a small red onion
- 2 green onion
- 1 nice size clove of garlic
- Chives if you have them on hand
- 1/2 of a can of chopped water chestnuts
With your veggies and cream ready, you are not ready to put the dip together. To A medium Sized mixing Bowl add:
- The mix from your blender – again DO NOT EAT IT ALL YET
- Your Veggies
- A healthy sprinkle of smoked paprika and a shake of Herbamare or salt
- Mix to combine
- Refrigerate at Least 1 Hour before eating to allow flavors to meld
- Rice crackers
- Veggie Chips
- Veggie sticks
- By the Spoonful 🙂
A TIP: I like to make this a bit thicker. More like the thickness of a cheese spread, than that of a tip. You can decide what is best for you, either way it will come together nicely in your blender. You can add in the amount of water you want to reach the consistency you prefer. Just know the thinner you make it the further it will go. 🙂
Possibly A Useless and Unnecessary Tip: If it last this long: will Keep in the Fridge for about 1 Week – stores well in a mason jar.