As soon as fall hits I can’t help but start craving soup and fall spices. This soup makes itself in the crock pot and contains spices and foods that will bring your body naturally into balance. Enjoy!
- ½ of a medium size delicata squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium butternut, peeled and cubed
- 3 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp fresh turmeric peeled and minced
- 4-5 Dates, chopped
- 2 large Fuji Apples, washed and Cored – peels on
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of clove ( optional – but good 😊 )
- 1 container of vegetable broth ( 32 ounces )
- ½ Can of Coconut milk.
- Clean and chop your vegetables and spices.
- Add all ingredients to the crock pot, cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Blend with a Hand blender.
- Add coconut milk, stir in.