Simple is always better – and this is super easy.
5 Ingredients and you can whip it up in a nutribullet.
I have been become more and more conscious of choosing foods that are good for the brain, systemically detoxifying and anti inflammatory. Cilantro and Walnuts are two of those foods. Plus, this has the added bonus of being easy to put together and it is DELICIOUS. If you like it more tart, add in a bit more lemon.
What you will need:
- 1 Cup of Cilantro, the fresher the better
- 1 Cup of walnuts
- 2 Tbsps of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 small cloves of garlic, or one large
- Finely chop garlic and loosely chop walnuts
- Add all ingredients to blender
- Mix to desired consistency
- Will keep for 2 weeks in covered glass container
- Top with a drizzle of olive oil and shake of red pepper flakes if desired